Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/wittywon/public_html/jehovahblog.com/components/com_sh404sef/shInit.php on line 37
Home Occurrences OCCURRENCES 1994
Wednesday 19th of December 2018

659. Occurrence given to Raymond Aguilera on 17 December 1994 at 6:15 PM

I was on my computer checking my E-mail when one of my roommates said that something hit one of my oil painting on the wall. The sound was so loud I thought the oil painting had fallen. So I walked downstairs to see what had happened and noticed that something had lifted my alarm clock over a three inch lip on the balcony window and threw the clock over the upstairs balcony. The only thing that stopped the clock from falling and hitting the second floor was that it stayed plugged into the electrical outlet. I was totally shocked and surprised as I watched the clock swing from side to side for no one was in the bedroom.

This happened in my upstairs bedroom which is right next to the computer room that I was in. I heard the noise, but didn't realize it was the alarm clock from my bedroom. Both my computer room door and bedroom door sort of face each other. Both doors were open and no one was in my bedroom. So I went back upstairs and replaced the clock on the balcony window.

On this particular night everyone in the house was going to a Christmas dinner so we all left for the evening. When we came back two hours later, we were still talking about the flying clock. As we looked up to the upstairs balcony window again we saw a sneaker laying on top of the balcony ledge next to the clock which had fallen two hours earlier. I had no idea how the shoe got there for everyone was at the Christmas dinner. My bedroom door was locked and the shoe wasn't there when I replaced the alarm clock.

I don't understand what's going on, but I believe the Lord placed the sneaker next to the clock on the balcony ledge. I also believe the Lord is trying to tell me something. I don't believe it's a demonic force. It seems to me that it's a three dimensional parable. If this would of happened as a vision I wouldn't of thought much about it and documented it for the Book. And this occurrence wouldn't of struck me unusual at all. I guess that's all. (over)

4:44 AM:

My alarm clock just went off and woke me up and I didn't set it. For the alarm has been broken for fifteen years. (over)


649. Occurrence given to Raymond Aguilera on 27 November 1990 at 10:30 PM

On Thanksgiving Day, November 28, 1990 four years ago and almost at the same time another miracle happened to me. On the night of the 27th the day before Thanksgiving 1990, I had been hearing all kinds of voices some from the devil and some from God and had been doing a lot of arguing with God about my special friend. I was totally mixed up. I tried to explain to the Holy Spirit that I couldn't believe anything that was being said. So I just got mad at God and I told Him that I didn't want to hear anymore from Him. That I was going to stop listening to any voice.

Voices kept telling me that my special friend was no good and other voices kept telling that she was okay. During this time in my life every conceivable thing was said to me. So I got mad at God. I started arguing with Him the minute His Presence came into my room that Thanksgiving eve. At about 10:30 PM. that evening I remember I argued with the Holy Spirit and kept saying No!! to everything He said. The Holy Spirit kept saying this and that, and I kept saying No!, No!, No! to everything the Holy Spirit said. I would cover my ears and say, "No!, No!, No!, go away. I am not going to listen to anyone anymore. For I thought He was a demon. I was very adamant about it. I tried binding it and rebuking it. You name it, I tried it. Finally the Holy Spirit stopped.

I thought whatever it was; it finally gave up. By this time it was 3 AM., Thanksgiving morning. So after a few hours of sleep I got out of bed about 9:30 AM.. I took a shower and was getting ready for a Thanksgiving Church service. I didn't know what time it was suppose to start. So I placed my wrist watch on the bathroom sink so I wouldn't forget it and proceeded to get ready. Once I had gotten myself cleaned up, I was on my way to church and still mad at God. I had been on the road about twenty minutes and realized I didn't know if I was early or late for the church service. So I looked at my watch and noticed I had no watch and had left it on the bathroom counter. I was still very upset and decided to proceed even if I was an hour early and wait in my car until the service started.

To my surprise, I reached the church about fifteen minutes before it started. I went into the church and sat down near the front. During the worship I saw an image of Christ in the front of the church behind the pastor, but I still didn't know what I was seeing, what it was or who it was. I still had a lot of doubt. I remember telling a friend that sat next to me what I saw. She was shocked of what I could see. The pastor started giving a sermon after the worship and during the sermon the pastor said we should thank the Lord for all the blessing we had received during the year. I was still feeling bad because I didn't know who I was rebuking. So I repented.

I said, "Lord I am sorry if I offended you, but I really don't know who was talking and who to believe and I apologized to you Lord if I am wrong."

Then within a second or two after I had repented. I noticed something on my wrist. My watch appeared on my wrist out of nowhere. It totally surprised me. I was shocked. I told my friend that was setting next to me.

I said to her, "The Lord placed my watch on my wrist. It wasn't there before."

She said, "What!!

I said, "The Lord placed my watch on my wrist for I had left it at home on the bathroom counter and look I have my watch."

She was all excited and I was too. So after the service I told the pastor what had happened and that I had gotten into an argument with God. And that the Lord was showing me His power.

"No," said the pastor, "I don't think it has to do with power, I think it has to do with time. I don't think it has to do with power," he said again. I think it has to do with time.

But I didn't believe him. Then a day later I was telling a sister in the Lord what had happened and she said the same thing.

She said, "If the Lord wanted to show you His power. He could send you to China. He didn't need to place your watch onto your wrist."

With this second confirmation, I was beginning to see that they were right. That evening the Lord appeared again. And that was the evening that the Lord told me to go an anoint Mt. Diablo on, Sunday, December 2, 1990, and to tell the Friday night singles group that the Lord wanted people to go an anoint the mountain. For He was going to take the mountain away from the devil.

This whole thing was overwhelming for here four years later the Lord performs another miracle ALMOST TO THE HOUR by moving a wrongly drilled door knob hole a 1/4 of an inch. So my new bedroom door wouldn't be ruined. This Lord, this God of ours, never ceases to surprise me. He seems to be miles, miles and miles ahead of me at all times. I still argue with Him. I still love Him. He is still forgiving me. A very merciful God. Yes, very merciful! I guess that's all. (over)

648. Occurrence given to Raymond Aguilera on 24 November 1994 at 10 AM. Thanksgiving Day

This morning I went down stairs to work on a bedroom that I was building for a Christian brother. I noticed that during the installation of one of the door knobs that I had drilled the door knob hole off location. The door knob wouldn't fit. So I tried a different door knob and found that the drilled hole was off by 1/4 of an inch. This meant that the drilled hole had to be plugged, a new door knob hole drilled and my new door was going to look bad.

So I marked the correct location for the new door knob at the higher location (a 1/4 of an inch closer toward the hinge). Then I noticed something strange just before I started drilling the new door knob hole. Somehow the Lord (for some miraculous reason) moved the incorrect hole a 1/4 of an inch to the correct location and it now lined up with the new mark I had just made. I was amazed and proceeded to try one of the door knobs that didn't fit before. The Lord had repaired my poor workmanship for the door knob now fit perfectly. I guess since the Lord was a carpenter when He was on earth He knew my frustration and repaired my sloppy work.

Five minutes later a Christian brother came over for a visit and prayer. So I told him what happened, showed him the drilled hole, the mark and what the Lord had done. We proceeded to go upstairs to pray, had Communion and we talked about what had happened. As we were talking I remembered something that had happened back in 1990.


635. Occurrence given to Raymond Aguilera on 5 November 1994 at 5:45 PM

During prayer the Lord impressed on me that it is VERY, VERY, VERY, important that the Word get to South America, soon, and to pray for South America and it's people. URGENT!!

620. Occurrence given to Raymond Aguilera on 22 October 1994 at 12:00 noon

As I was talking to a Christian brother; he pointed out how strangely my dog was sniffing the air. Then I heard this voice say in the spirit, "Stick your fingers in-between the door and the door jam and slam the door shut. I told my Christian brother what I was hearing in the spirit and we just looked at each other.

About and hour or two later I got real sick. I started getting severe stomach cramps and indigestion problems. We had just started to work on my down stairs room, but I had to stop due to the pain. So my Christian brother went to the store and brought some anti-Acid medicine while I laid down. A few hours later I got up again. I got sick again so I laid down and started to pray in tongues.

Then the Lord said, "Get into the bathtub and fill it with hot water.

So I climbed into a hot bathtub of water and I found myself in spiritual warfare with my warfare tongue praying loudly.

Then the Lord said, "Fill the bathtub until it covers all of your chest so only your neck and head is exposed."

Then the warfare really got intense. The warfare tongue increased and was more focused. It was direct, pointed, fast and loud.

Then the Lord said, "Bless the water in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Then it will become Holy."

So I did it, then I felt this heat come over my head and it wasn't from the hot water, just after the prayer language kick in again. It was very strange and satisfying at the same time. Then warfare got even crazier as my body started shaking the water started splashing all over the place. I tried to raise my hands into the air and the Lord said, "NO! Keep them under the water."

So I placed my arms back under the water and prayed and prayed in tongues.

I kept hearing this voice say, "Shut Reymundo up! Shut Reymundo up! Shut him up, shut him up!"

And my prayer language was just going crazy and my body and hands were going all over the place under the water. I kept wanting to raise my hands, but the Lord kept telling me, "Keep them under the water."

So I just kept them under the water and I prayed and prayed.

I kept telling the Lord, "Keep my body together, keep my body together!"

For my body felt like it was going to explode. I was praying so loud, so fast, so pointed I didn't believe my body could stay together.

So in my mind, I kept telling the Lord, "Keep me together, keep me together!!"

During this time, I prayed for the Christian brothers that were helping me in this prophetic ministry and their families. I prayed for my relatives and all the relatives of my friends that are in this ministry. Then the prayer language even got harder and more intense. I didn't believe my body would be able to stay in the war or battle because of the intensity. But somehow the Lord kept me together.

During this battle I kept seeing in the spirit nuclear explosions going off in Africa, South America, Europe, China, United States, and Canada. These nuclear explosions were going off all over the place and the prayer language kept getting crazier and crazier.

I could see myself giving Angels orders, to do this and to do that. But I didn't know what I was telling them. My flesh knew it was giving instructions, but it didn't know what the instruction were. For they were given in the spirit.

I remember thinking as I spoke to my spirit; as my prayer language was going crazy directing the Angels, "Do whatever the Holy Spirit says because I don't know what to tell you."

But my flesh did understand that the Holy Spirit was giving instructions to my spirit to instruct the Angels and that Angels were following the instructions.

I don't know if the Angels were using arrows or bullets of some kind. I could clearly see that when these demonic forces were hit with something that on impact they totally exploded with parts flying in every direction. These body parts or spirit parts or whatever you call them were flying all over the place during this warfare.

The Lord was really cleaning House. During this one part of the warfare I could see the Angels in front of me doing battle. As the Angels moved forward in battle, they left behind them demon graves with grave stones on top of these destroyed demons. I don't know how I could see this, but I was dancing on top of their graves moving at a safe distance behind the Lord's Angels. Like I said, I was viewing myself dancing and praising the Lord on top of their graves and seeing this from the air in the spirit all at the same time.

During this time, I kept thinking about how I got the tar beat out of me the week before. And now I was saying to myself, it's my turn or the Lord's turn! The war just went on and on. Then my prayer language just stopped just as fast as it started. I was so tired afterwards. I couldn't even get out of the bathtub. I was totally exhausted. I surely got the tar beat out of me last week, but it went the other way this time. Well, I'll see if I can get some rest. I guess that's all. (over)

608. Occurrence given to Raymond Aguilera on 16 October 1994 at 10 AM.

I decided to quit all of this and started calling all the brothers in the Lord that have helped me. I was going to tell them my intentions. During my first call I found a fax in my fax machine with a Spanish letter. So I had my friend in Florida translate it for me. I guess someone had downloaded some of the Prophecies and wanted to help.

So after my second call to another Christian brother, I called this fax person; for I had received the translation from my friend in Florida. I told him I was tired of all of it and wanted to quit and after some conversing. He volunteered to translate the whole Prophecy Book with 603 Prophecies into Spanish. So we prayed together and now I just don't know what to do. I have to really pray about this quitting business. For I am really tired, broke and I want the Lord to give this job to someone else. I guess that all, I am going to a movie and try to forget all it. (over)


606. Occurrence given to Raymond Aguilera on 15 October 1994 at 10:30 PM

I have been in heavy warfare since 10:30 PM. and it is really intense. The enemy has been hit me hard for so long that I am in fetal position and praying and praying. I can actually feel spiritual pain in the spirit has the attacks keep coming wave, after wave, after wave. At one point I found my self slapping myself in the face. I am have no idea how it happen, but I keep sensing something telling me to curse God.

I kept saying, "I praise you Lord Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit. I praise you Lord, Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit."

The next thing I knew my hand slapped my face three times as I praised the Lord over and over.

After each hit I heard, "This is for Jehovah; this is for Jesus Christ; this is for the Holy Spirit."

I just got the tar beat out of me, but all I said to myself, "Stand on the Rock! Stand on the Rock! This will pass! This will pass!"

It went on for hours. I kept praying and praying for the Lord to lift this off of me, but the attacks just kept coming wave after wave as I laid in the fetal position trying to protect myself.

I finally reached the point I decided to give up writing the Prophecies and stop all of it. For I couldn't take anymore. I was finally broken in the spirit and the attacks just kept coming one after another. And I kept praying and praying everything from the Lord's prayer, to tongues, to whatever came into my mind. And they just kept hitting me and hitting me.

At 1:30 AM, I guess the Lord finally heard my prayers. For all of a sudden my warfare tongue started and I went into the offensive. It feels like the attacks have lifted, but I can still sense the enemy here. It is about 2 AM. now and I don't know why the Lord let it last so long. As the warfare tongue started my hand went into the air with my legs stretched out as I laid on top of my bed. The sounds that came out of my month were fast and hard has my body reacted to the Force of the warfare. I could sense the Power through the prayer language and I wanted to start recording at that time, but the Power of the prayer language was so strong that I couldn't stop to turn on the tape recorder.

At the present time I am beat down to nothing. I guess there's no sleep tonight. I don't understand!!! The Lord says, He Loves and cares for me. Why did I get the tar beat out of me tonight. I am so tired of all this stuff. I really am. I don't think I can take much more. I just don't think I can. I really need a break. I sure don't see one coming though. All I see in my life is warfare, warfare, and more Prophecies and more warfare.

I can't seem to fight this loneliness. It gets so bad and strong at times I feel like screaming! When you fight in the spirit at times afterwards you feel so alone. It feels like the Lord just took a vacation and you're there by yourself. I know that isn't so, but you feel that way. You pray and you pray and you get the tar beat out of you. I am just so tired of all of this. I am so tired.

All I wanted was my special friend and now I find myself way out here in the middle of spiritual fights with my guts knock out in the spirit. I am financially broke, physically, and spiritually exhausted, and I see no end in sight. Well, I guess that all! I just don't know what to do. I don't know what the Lord is trying to teach me or what!!!!! I just don't know! I am just tired. (over)
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next > End >>

Page 1 of 4